The demands placed on information and communication infrastructure are getting increasingly higher. Reliability, availability and capacity are put to the test every day. A great deal of expertise is required to design and manage this high-quality infrastructure. COMCERT offers an extensive and practice-oriented course program.
Knowledge transfer and increasing personal skills are key. Our program is closely aligned with customer demand and current technological developments.
COMCERT provides training and workshops with existing content or fully tailored to your company needs.
Branded courses meet the certification requirements set by the manufacturer. At the end of the training, the student receives a Certificate or an Attestation of Training Completion.
Register now to one of our planned courses
Instructor-led hands-on training for Netscout
Instructor-led hands-on training for Fluke Networks
Instructor-led hands-on training for NetAlly
Instructor-led hands-on training for Allegro-Packets
Vendor Neutral Instructor-led hands-on training
- LAN 101 - Local Area Networking Introductory Course
- WLAN 101 - Wireless Networking Introductory Course
- TP101 - Twisted Pair Structured Cabling Introductory Course
- FO101 - Fiber Optic Structured Cabling Introductory Course
- Wired Network Troubleshooting
- Wireless Network Troubleshooting
- Fiber Optic Fundamentals and Installation Techniques
- Operating and Managing Fiber Optic Networks